How to setup kindle wifi – If you have an Amazon Kindle, you need a Wi-Fi connection to stream, buy or download content to this touch-enabled device. Luckily doing it is fairly easy and only takes a few moments. Wi-Fi is enabled on Amazon kindle by default. However, you must be connected to an available network to take advantage of this feature. If you are not sure how to set up Kindle WiFi then you can take our help.
The most common request by Amazon Kindle users is how to connect to Wi-Fi with Kindle. If you also have the same query then you can read this blog because this will tell you how to enable Wi-Fi in the Kindle. You can also visit the blog if you want to know why my Kindle isn’t connected to WiFi.
How do I connect the Kindle to a Wi-Fi network?
You can follow the instructions given below if you want to know how to set up Kindle WiFi:
- First of all, turn on ‘Kindle’.
- Press the ‘Home’ button to open the Kindle device home screen.
- Select ‘Menu’ and then click ‘Settings’.
- Now, click on ‘Wi-Fi settings’ to display a list of detected wifi networks.
- From the list pick your Wi-Fi network, and enter your password.
These steps will resolve your question about how to enable Wi-Fi in the Kindle. Your kindle device must now be connected to your wireless network. Your Kindle will now be connected automatically whenever the network is in range.
Why isn’t my Kindle connected to WiFi?
If you cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network on your kindle, you must follow these steps. Before you begin, make sure that:
- Airplane mode off.
- Other devices in your home can connect your WiFi network.
- You know the Wi-Fi password.
- Your device is updated to the latest software version.
Now, you can try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure the router is turned on and connected to the internet.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on by going to the wireless section.
- Restart your kindle device by turning it off, then turning it back on again.
- Restart your modem and router
You can try the steps given above if you want to know how to connect your Kindle to a Wi-Fi network. If you can’t connect to wifi or face problems with it, you can contact Amazon / Kindle Customer Service. Thanks for visiting.