You might want to download Fortnite on Kindle Fire because you only have this device. But, you don’t know whether this device is compatible with Fortnite or not. You may also know that Fortnite can be played on various devices. How about playing Fortnite on Kindle Fire? Is it possible?
Fortnite can be played on various devices such as Mac OS, Xbox One, Windows, PlayStation 4, iOS, and Nintendo Switch. In addition, this game can be played on Android. But, you need to note that Fortnite can only be played on some android devices as in the list below.
- Huawei: Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10, Honor 10
- Google: Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL and Pixel / Pixel XL
- Asus: Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V, ROG Phone
- Samsung Galaxy: S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, S7 / S7 Edge , Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Xiaomi: Mi 6 / 6 Plus, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2, Blackshark
- ZTE: Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11, Axon 7 / 7s
- LG: G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+, G5
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11/ U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z/Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia XZ/Premium, Xzs, XZ1/Compact, XZ2/Premium/Compact, XZ3
You can see that in the list above, there is no Kindle Fire. Does that mean Fortnite can’t be played on Kindle Fire? The answer can be ‘yes’ and ‘no’. But for now Fortnite is only available on Windows, iOS and Android, while Kindle Fire is currently not supported. So if you are looking for a way to download fortnite for Kindle Fire it might not be there and even if there is a scam.
See also: Clash Royale for Kindle Fire
So in conclusion fortnite cannot currently be played on the Kindle Fire. If there is a download link for Kindle, it’s definitely a scam. Fortnite can only be played on Windows, iOS and Android. If you want to play Fortune it’s better to use iOS, Windows or Android. If you have questions, feel free to contact us in the comments column. Thank you for visiting.