In this article I will share with you how to download and install the dolphin browser on Kindle Fire HD or for Kindle Paperwhite. Dolphin HD as a whole is slightly better and smoother to use compared to silk browsers. You can also speed up the slik browser but dolphins in the Kindle are just incredible. The gesture system for dolphins to navigate also makes more sense on a kindle than on a smaller cellphone.
There are 2 ways to install Dolphin Browser on Kindle Fire. Next step-by-step install Dolphin Browser for Kindle Fire.
Install Dolphin Browser via Play Store
How to download the Dolphin Browser application in Windows Fire you can use Playstore. Here’s how:
- Download Play Store from here.
- Open Play Store.
- Type dolphin browser on search play store.
- Click Install on Dolphin Browser.
- Wait until the download is complete. After that click open.
- Now you can use the Dolphin browser on Kindle Fire.
Install Dolphin Browser via Amazon App Store
At Amazon Store there is also a Dolphin browser that you can use. How to download it is also very easy:
See also: How to fix parse on Kindle Fire
- Open App store on Kindle Fire
- Type Dolphin Browser on search app store.
- Unduh Dolphin Browser and wait until the download is complete.
- Enjoy to use Dolphin Browser.
That was an article about Dolphin Browser on Kindle Fire. If you have questions, feel free to contact us in the comments column. Look forward to the next article update about Kindle Fire here. Thanks for visiting.